Be Energy’s new economic model consists of developing a network of service centers in subsidiary, joint venture or licensed center format.
It is a SUD LEADER ENERGIE joint venture that was created with a stake in the capital of Be Energy France associated with Bruno Moscatelli, a French entrepreneur who is settling in Morocco in this new market.
Battery maintenance provides an economical alternative for the user while being part of a local circular economy.
This creates new jobs while increasing territorial resilience and drastically reducing the carbon footprint of batteries.
Each site is equipped with a complete work set to deal with all market segments from the traction battery to the stationary battery via the starter battery.
Each set includes 3 regenerators with discharge bench, test terminals and specific tools to deal with all market situations.
Be Energy supports the joint venture as a partner in setting up teams and equipment through a comprehensive program:
- Integrated financing of part of the equipment put in place
- Access to our E-learning platform REGENACADEMY with 44 tutorial videos with graded courses on the basics of the “battery keeper” job
- On-site commercial training with customer support for joint-venture sales representatives and monitoring of commercial activities
- Practical technical training for workshop technicians to perfect the REGEACADEMY course and validate operational know-how
- Establishment of framework contracts to place curative regeneration but also maintenance contracts
The entire Be Energy France team wishes a great success and long life to this new SOUTH LEADER ENERGY adventure in southern Morocco.