Be Energy regeneration centre
Be Energy Eco-Industrial Centre in Avignon
Regeneration of Batteries and Oils, Towards a Circular and Sustainable Economy.
The Avignon-based eco-industrial centre marks the next step in Be Energy’s expansion strategy. Covering an area of 1,500 m² on a 2,300 m² site in an industrial zone, the centre focuses in particular on :
- Local oil and battery regeneration
- Management, after-sales service and exports
- Cutting-edge research and development into battery and oil regeneration
Battery regeneration embodies the values of tomorrow’s development:
- Cost-effective alternative solution for users
- Massive reduction in hazardous industrial waste
- Development of a new activity and job creation
- Strengthening the circular economy
- Fight against programmed obsolescence
- Territorial resilience
- Massive reduction in carbon footprint
In Avignon, the Be Energy centre is the company’s showcase and a platform for presenting new machine models and the technological advances resulting from its R&D efforts.
Submit your request >
Be Energy, a leader in battery regeneration, has once again distinguished itself on the international stage. Selected...
Be Energy Mauritius: sustainable solutions to the waste issue in Mauritius In October 2023, Be Energy Mauritius joined...
The momentum of environmental innovation has reached a new turning point with the opening of the Be Energy Korea...
Be Energy India has just been set up in Hyderabad, a major centre for industry and technology. 100% owned by the Be...
In December 2022, Be Energy was certified to issue carbon credits on the voluntary market. This is a major achievement...