Be Energy : Battery solutions
Battery regeneration solutions
Regenerate batteries to restore their original characteristics
With a view to reducing CO2 emissions and industrial waste, creating new jobs and making substantial savings for users, Be Energy is focusing its efforts on designing and manufacturing some of the most efficient battery regenerators on the market.
Be Energy offers regeneration solutions for:
- Vehicle starter batteries
- Industrial applications (forklift trucks, electric pallet trucks, tractors, washing machines, etc.)
- Stationary applications (particularly in the telecommunications sector)
- Stationary and solar applications (particularly in the telecommunications sector)
- Stationary applications
- Rail applications
- Sensitive industrial sites
The Be Energy offer
From battery regeneration solutions to the establishment of a regeneration centre in partnership with Be Energy, discover the offerings of a company resolutely focused on a cleaner, more environmentally-friendly future.
How do batteries work?
To understand the principle of battery regeneration, it is important to understand how a battery works. What happens when a battery discharges? What factors come into play when a battery is charged? What is a lead-acid battery? When is a battery “sulphated”?
Battery regeneration players
Managers of battery fleets who use the products directly
- Owners of logistics resources (forklift trucks, electric vehicles, etc.)
- Large stationary batteries (solar energy, telecommunications, etc.).
Entrepreneurs wishing to invest while having access to end customers (70% of sales)
- Site maintenance companies, including battery farms
- Service companies for telecommunications companies
- Recycling companies
Submit your request >
Innovation and regeneration centre
Discover Be Energy’s regeneration centre >
Be Energy, a leader in battery regeneration, has once again distinguished itself on the international stage. Selected...
Be Energy Mauritius: sustainable solutions to the waste issue in Mauritius In October 2023, Be Energy Mauritius joined...
The momentum of environmental innovation has reached a new turning point with the opening of the Be Energy Korea...
Be Energy India has just been set up in Hyderabad, a major centre for industry and technology. 100% owned by the Be...
In December 2022, Be Energy was certified to issue carbon credits on the voluntary market. This is a major achievement...