Be Energy : Solutions Oil Plus®
Specialist in the treatment of used oils
Regenerating oils to restore their original characteristics
Restoring the original characteristics of oils by eliminating residues and water: OilPlus® oil regenerators are part of an environmental approach that gives new life to :
- Engine oils
- Hydraulic oils
- Industrial oils (hardening, cutting)
Oil regeneration, an effective and profitable solution!
- In 2019, only 41% of used oils will be collected
- Regeneration by refining consumes energy and produces waste
- Energy recovery emits large quantities of CO2
Be Energy’s oil regeneration processes have been validated by the SGS Vernolab inspection body and meet today’s requirements for waste reduction and savings for users across a wide range of sectors.
OilPlus® oil regeneration solutions
- Reducing friction and wear
- Temperature control
- Cleaning parts
- Protecting components
- Shock absorption
- Force transfer
The advantages of oil regeneration using OilPlus® processes
Economy, society, environment: the advantages of oil regeneration using OilPlus® processes are numerous:
- Creation of new jobs and a local economy with services and equipment located in the region.
- Treating used oil is up to 60% cheaper than buying new oil
- Promotes thecircular economy at local level
- Reduces dependence on imports
- Processing used oil generates 50 times less carbon than processing new oil, and 15 times less than processing it through conventional outlets (refining and combustion).
- Preserves natural resources needed to manufacture new oils by avoiding over-consumption
- Reduce micro-pollution from spills by giving micro-waste a second life
Submit your request >
Innovation and regeneration centre
Be Energy India has just been set up in Hyderabad, a major centre for industry and technology. 100% owned by the Be...
In December 2022, Be Energy was certified to issue carbon credits on the voluntary market. This is a major achievement...
No cake or candles for Be Energy Senegal, but the satisfaction of a first year that marks a promising start for the Be...
The first quarter of 2023 marked a new high point for Be Energy, with the opening of a joint venture in Switzerland,...
The financing granted by trusted partners, including Business Angels, BPI, ADEME and Région Sud, allows Be Energy to...